Thursday 23 December 2010

Alone and Easy Target

Dear Silence,

Having opinion can be deadly. I had to learn it the hard way.

Apparently, if you have an opinion, best keep it to yourself. Showing it? An even worse idea. People might get the wrong idea.

My advise is that, Silence, if you have an opinion, shut up. Having opinion can be very wrong. Don't say it.
Reveal it, you must... but to those who might understand.

As for me, no one around me understand. Friends? Are subjects that I have missed recently. Acquaintance, none. Family, nil. I don't have anyone that I can share my problem with. People around me are many, but no one wants to understand me. The people around me chose not to understand me. So, I have no one. I can't share it to just anyone. My opinion is always a joke to them.

For I have no one.
Seems like there's a million people around me.
Visually. Reality, I have none.
For I have no one.

I am alone..
Alone and easy target.

3 comments:

iRah said...

abg azlee! cheer up!!!!

azlee benjusop said...

wah, ada org baca ke? alamak, ingat kan nak ekspresi diri sorg2.. huahaha..thanx irah. xde ape sbnrnya.. saja minda nak berkata2..

FadiahNadwa said...

abang azlee!!i get how u feel...just to tell u how happy i am to see u start writing again!!