Thursday 23 December 2010

Perfect... not

Dear Silence ,

I never liked the band Simple Plan. And so goes to all the bands alike, namely Good Charlotte, All American Rejects and recently entering my list, Green Day (from dookie until nimrod, they were okay, but after that, they've failed to sustain as rockers and became simply a sour unpleasant pop band that plays loud music, giving us the 'illusion' of what rock is ought to be)...

Alas, last night after a long time, I've heard the song "Perfect" again. Before, my whole internal organ would cringe to the sound of its intro riffs, but last night I felt the disappointment. Me, the song, we connected.

I might say here, Silence, that this is all related to the blame thrown at me recently.

In respect to the recent development, pity ol' me has been subjected and rejected.

Subjected in regards to conditions and the ill-being of the 'premise'. Blamed for the horror it has caused, horror to the pocket and to the eyes of people looking, rather their eyes, not so much of mine.

Rejected for my effort of trying to restore it to a decent position, thus I lost my disposition. None of my idea is worth an idea to save the sinking ship.

Blamed and thrown to the flame.
Demise and dismissed.

For that, Silence, I shall now retreat. Never will I have any more responsibility. Just a cry I wish to share, as I am no more but a human. Hear this, the 'premise' has taken a lot from me. I have shed blood, sweat and tears for the 'premise'. I've battled it out. I tried my best. Unfortunately, to some people my effort is just not enough. To them I have not done anything...

I'm sorry I can't be perfect....

No comments: