Thursday 9 December 2010

New Chapter

Dear silence, It has been a while..

Yes, true. It has.. but as we crawled amongst the thorns and twigs, mud and mess of what we called everyday life, busyness towards nothingness- which can be productive at times, but hey, who's keeping track- we looked back to the things that make us happy sometimes... Quilling, for instance. Oh how I missed those days. I missed writing my heart out. I missed saying things freely, writing whatever my hand (yes hand, when I write, my head and heart merged into a liquefied flesh and blood and oozed towards my hand) desire! I missed it, oh how I missed it.

As it is the first week of the year, Hijra year I mean, it is always a good practice to recap. What have we done and what we are ought to do.. and so we shall, recap.

I made it into the academic line. Yes.
I have always loved to be in front of the crowd. I loved the attention. I loved to be under the spotlight. Love it. Although, subconsciously it is really my insecurity is breaking free. It is not really the need of hearing my own voice, or rather the drive of knowing other is listening to you in a drill sergeant meaning of it . But the satisfaction of knowing (not always though, thus classifying this as an 'illusion of knowing') that people is finally listening to you. Yes. All my life I noticed that no one really listened to me as much as I want them to, or rather I care for them to.. I'm delivering now, Silence. I am doing it, and there are listeners. That is, by far, enough for pity ol' me. Those who weren't listening then, nevermind, looks like they never will, for now.

I need to do research. As a gateway to my book, the one I've been talking about since 2002. But before that, research papers is absolutely prominent. Though the progress is a little bit slow, I will do it.

Our ship is coming in, Silence.
Yes, our first step into business. Our baby.. InsyaAllah.. Pray for our success, Silence as you too will have your share. Please pray for us.

That's all for now, a lot more to come.

The Quiller is back in town, Silence.

No comments: