Wednesday 24 October 2007

Remember, remember the 5th of November..

I hope i didn't scare anyone with my style.... from my previous post, that is.

It is just that I am so influenced by the cunning and wicked charm of flamboyant persona and the like of Oscar Wilde (*yawn*... suprise, suprise...), Lemony Snicket (read the book, love the style), sarcastic butlers (from a several comedy series e.g Geoffrey from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) and of course, V (the gentleman in Guy Fawkes' mask played excellently by Hugo Weaving from the ever so inspiring movie 'V for Vendetta').

Thus, I would like to announce that these will be my style of blogging.
Flamboyant, cunning, with a sprinkle of Victorian charm, shaken not stirred, with cherry and a lemon wedge on the tip.... that is, until I found a new style OR maybe until I eventually get bored with this one.

Erk, I sound so vain back there..... No matter! It's my own and I will do whatever I please!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

.... and that's that.

No comments: