Thursday 25 October 2007

Who's The Boss

What are we to do with bosses?

I know a boss who's supportive, motivates you to work, encourages you to explore & apply your creativity, expresses gratitude & rewards you for your deeds, and stands not behind you but in front of you to stand on-guard, to protect you, & takes resonsible for every action you did, regardless that what ever you did might, just might, possibly jeopardize the entire project. *sniff-sniff* Can that be rose I'm smelling or is it life?

But what are we to do with bosses who does the absolute opposite from the above??

Now, what ever am I rumbling about? Talking about bosses, complaining this early in the morning. O-owh.... somebody must have started the day in a rather ghastly manner....
Wey-hey-hey-itta minute, don't look at me. I am but a poor soul, cornered. Am I wrong to say that some of you ladies and gentlemen's grief and distress is nothing but similar to yours truly? Problems with bosses? May I see a show of hands? There.... See, you're not alone.

Well, if you ask me, mine is simply repugnantly revolting... or rather, as the Americans like to say it, sucks!

.... and that's that.

No comments: