Thursday 25 October 2007

... and When The Sky Clears

How addictive!

I can't believe I'm coming in for 2nd today...
How can you blame the man, it's addictive..
Right, and I have not even begun to badmouth my boss, courtesy of the event that happened this morning.

... on second thought, emmm, nah!! The more I gibber on and about my 'indisputably more annoying than houseflies swarming around my lunch' boss, the more agitated and enraged I'll be. Thus, I shall talk about something else. (Min, sorry to disappoint you.. *I shall not badmouth the bugger no more, for I will let the idiot be*)

To all bosses out there, be kind and reasonable to your subordinates. Motivate not dictate. Dictatorship will frighten your subordinates. They will go on mutiny and leaving you doing everything to yourself. You might want to try to run the company/ project without them, but afterwards you go frantically psychotic and kill yourselves by drinking detergent your cleaner-lady left in the toilet, and you will die regretfully a horrific death. It's true. It happened once before. *cough-cough* Honestly, it's true. Therefore, I would like to implore thee, be kind.

.... and that's that.

No comments: